Left wing blogs

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Oct 5 17:14:43 PDT 2002

Short answer is yes.

There are bunch of OZ blogs and UK blogs. I link to some progressive OZ sites, incl John Quiggin & Bloggorhea (Rob Schaap, from PEN-L). I've also got a Dutch journalist who specializes in the ME; his blog is "Shou?" (means 'huh'? in Arabic). 'stationmaster' is European and linked to other Euro blogs not in English. There are also a good number of french blogs that I have not investigated. The UK blogs I know of are mostly libertarian.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Chris Doss Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 3:05 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Left wing blogs

It seemd as far as I can tell thet "blogging" (God what an ugly word) seems to be mainly a North American phenomenon at this point. Anything out there that's not from Canada or the States?