Sex for Peace

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Mon Oct 7 20:16:24 PDT 2002

Italian Porn Star's ''Indecent Proposal'' to Saddam Hussein: Sex for World Peace!!

http://albawaba.com/headlines/TheNews.php3?sid=229306&lang=e&dir=entertainment

Italian porn star and former parliament member, Elona Staler, has announced her willingness to give herself to Iraqi President, Saddam Hussein, for the sake of world peace.

The Catalonian daily, Periodico, reported yesterday that the star, known as Cicciolina, has reiterated her offer to Saddam for the sake of peace for the second time, after her first offer following the Gulf War was neglected.

"I would offer myself to him, with my eyes and mouth closed. I am doing this only for the sake of world peace," the porn star said.

The former representative of the Radical party in the Italian Parliament from 1987 through 1992 became well known for her porno work, which she used to do while being a member in the parliament.

In response to the question whether exposing affects her credibility in life, Cicciolina said that, "my breasts did not harm anyone, whereas Bin Laden's war had killed thousands." – Albawaba.com --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]