Sex for Peace

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 07:43:19 PDT 2002

> Italian porn star and former parliament member, Elona
> Staler, has announced her willingness to give herself to
> Iraqi President, Saddam Hussein, for the sake of world
> peace.
>
> The Catalonian daily, Periodico, reported yesterday that
> the star, known as Cicciolina, has reiterated her offer to
> Saddam for the sake of peace for the second time, after her
> first offer following the Gulf War was neglected.
>
> "I would offer myself to him, with my eyes and mouth
> closed. I am doing this only for the sake of world peace,"
> the porn star said.

"Ha," laughed Saddam. "She must mean world 'piece.' That Dago broad's been everywhere!"

His terrified lieutenants laughed nervously.

"You said it, Big S!" said one.

"On the money again, Boss!" said another.

"Yeah, well, anyway," continued Saddam, pulling his blood-covered member from the eye socket of a tortured Shia prisoner, "there's no way I'd do someone who's fucked Jeff Koons. What trash!"

His lieutenants chuckled, then mildly applauded.

"You're hot tonight, Chief!"

DP