top 10 places to live in US for lesbians

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Oct 8 09:25:59 PDT 2002

But what are their criteria anyway?

Looking at their site, though, I don't know what is less desirable -- all lesbian cruises or personal advice from pat califia. Scary all round. Perhaps I'm becoming bitter. Catherine

Bitter? How about the top ten places to get gray, old, disabled, and die?

Berkeley, North Oakland and various sections of SF have been favored places to live for so long that now a community has evolved into alternative med support, holistic health, senior living, respite and hospice care, and a small cottage industry in music, speeches and catering for not just weddings but now memorials.

Chuck Grimes