Favorite Right Wingers and others

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:27:03 PDT 2002

Gee, I'm sorry you took it that way, Kells, I really didn't maen to poke at you at all. I thought you had some loyalty to the man, which isn't a bad thing at all; I know you don't sympathize with his new views, but it is possible to be loyal to someone who was good to you even if you disagree sharply with his views or direction. No obe can say anything bad to me about Mary Hesse (my teacher in Hist & Phil of Sci at Cambs), even though she was or (maybe still is) a believing Christian, moderately conservative; she was good to me. Btw when I was there she was working on Habermas some; this was 20 years ago. Please accept my apologies. XXOXX jks