DP will love this!!!!!!!!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Tue Oct 8 14:25:11 PDT 2002

Dennis will love this...I went to the Harvard website that sees if China is filtering out certian webpages.

Doug, you'll be happy to know that Left Business Observer can be read freely in China.

But, get ready for it Dennis: I tested out Workers World Website and....

"Real-Time Testing of Internet Filtering in China Documentation of Internet Filtering Worldwide Jonathan Zittrain and Benjamin Edelman - Berkman Center for Internet & Society - Harvard Law School

Please wait for testing results. Full testing can take as long as 120 seconds.

Starting testing... Stage one testing complete. Stage two testing complete.

Testing complete for http://www.workers.org. Result:

Reported as inaccessible in China "

Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahah!!!!!! --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]