DP will love this!!!!!!!!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 20:49:42 PDT 2002

Kevin Robert Dean:

> Dennis will love this...I went to the Harvard website that
> sees if China is filtering out certian webpages.
>
> Doug, you'll be happy to know that Left Business Observer
> can be read freely in China.
>
> But, get ready for it Dennis: I tested out Workers World
> Website and....
>
> Testing complete for http://www.workers.org. Result:
> Reported as inaccessible in China "
>
> Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahah!!!!!!

Happy about LBO, though sad about WWP. How hard it must be to learn that the murderous statists you wholeheartedly support would turn their backs on you. But if the WWP is truly loyal, it must know that its Chinese masters are doing this for a sound ideological reason -- doubtless an anti-imperialist one. In this sense, if read with the proper enthusiasm, a WWPer can sleep soundly knowing that the revolutionary link remains, though has undergone a necessary change, in light of new realities.

Or something like that.

DP