Leftists Embrace the Bush Doctrine

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Wed Oct 9 12:14:06 PDT 2002

Justin wrote:

> Keeping the peace--what a ludicrous notion, eh?

Justin, you and Wojtek touch on several very interesting points that I haven't the time to expound on while I'm running from class to class. For now, I'll say that the notion of maintaining peace in locales where there's no peace to be maintained (e.g. where a government is massacring a group of people within its own borders) is indeed ludicrous and leave it at that. BTW, I don't appreciate your subject line.

Best, Luke