"Workers are fed up"

Lance Murdoch MurdochLance at netscape.net
Thu Oct 10 11:19:53 PDT 2002

Doug Henwood (dhenwood at panix.com) writes:
> This is from IWW, and you write from an IWW address. So what is the
> IWW up to these days, anyway?

They're doing what one would expect the IWW to do - trying to organize Wal-Marts, fast food chains, retail stores etc.

No, I'm just kidding. They've been spending an awfully large amount of time, effort and money trying to get union recognition for the workers of some left-leaning non-profit called ACORN that works to improve organization in poor communities ( http://bari.iww.org/ACORN ). I guess when they get that wrapped up they'll find some other left-wing non-profit group to organize, maybe Nader's PIRG's or something. One day, everyone working in a left-wing non-profit group will belong to ONE BIG UNION!

__________________________________________________________________ The NEW Netscape 7.0 browser is now available. Upgrade now! http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp