"Workers are fed up"

Brian O. Sheppard x349393 bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Thu Oct 10 15:34:22 PDT 2002

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Gordon Fitch wrote:

> Remember, Monkey Boy will be 'way out on a limb on this one.
> The war is his idea and his baby. Devil baby.

I agree that the war is Bush's "devil baby," and in that spirit, just as he festooned his 2001 budget, which called for a 40% cut in Dept of Labor funding, with American flag graphics, so he should present an official proposal on any Iraqi adventure and cover it with images of flames, fuzzy dice, poker cards, and big breasted, bat winged devil women wearing thigh-highs.

Devil baby indeed...

Brian

--

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid." - Friedrich Nietzsche