abortion

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 10 21:40:30 PDT 2002

At 1:54 PM -0700 10/10/02, joanna bujes wrote:
>I don't exactly celebrate the right to abortion

It's one thing celebrating the right to abortion, and it's another thing celebrating abortion. Feminists would be quite correct to celebrate winning the former, whether or not they ever have one.

The problem is that, while we have the right to abortion, the right doesn't entail guaranteed access, as we don't have publicly funded universal health care. -- Yoshie