abortion

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 06:50:21 PDT 2002

> An ad hominem against Carroll doesn't make abortion wrong, though.
> Carroll's and Gordon's points are correct. If we are going to say
> that abortion shouldn't be criminalized due simply to logistical concerns
> (Yoshie) or because "it won't work" (Dennis), then we're still not
> addressing the deeper moral/ethical issue. And Gordon and Carroll did just
> that - sufficiently.
>
> Brian

No ad hominem -- Carrol does indeed support such things and literally signed on to Greater Serb "patriotism." This is why I'm not surprised by his soulless disdain of a "parasite" that happens to be a developing human with a beating heart and pulse. I don't know what's "moral" about Carrol's view, but you apparently see it, so good for you.

DP