Montana gay hairdresser flap

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Oct 11 08:09:01 PDT 2002

You can watch the ad here:

http://thesmokinggun.com/archive/taylorad1.html

There is nothing anti-gay about it. The target looks ridiculous because he looks like something out of Saturday Night Fever, with the leisure suit and gold chains (and disco beat in the background). The voice-over is about a financial scam he ran.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Michael Perelman Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:00 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Montana gay hairdresser flap

Thanks. I was wondering if it was a Montana tradition.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu