interview questions?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Oct 11 10:25:22 PDT 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:
> I'm doing a three-hour special this Thursday for the WBAI fundraiser,
> focusing on the Bush admin's lust to remake the Middle East. I've lined
> up interviews, which I'll record early in the week, with Tariq Ali and
> Noam Chomsky, and I think I've got Cynthia Enloe signed up too.
>
> Two questions: 1) any suggestions on what I should ask them, and 2) any
> suggestions on another guest or two (another woman would be very nice).

First of all, I'd ask them for their thoughts on the anti-war movement making the corporate media a target for protests. Chomsky has written alot about the media monopoly and it seems logical that the institutions which manufacture consent for the war should be targets of protest.

Second, it would be interesting to hear their reaction to the news about the Nobel Peace Prize that was awarded today to Jimmy Carter.

Lastly, what kind of impact do they think that the deteriotating world economy is going to have on the Iraq war spectacle?

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)