interview questions?

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 11:12:51 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/11/02 9:38:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> Subj: interview questions?
> Date: 10/11/02 9:38:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From: dhenwood at panix.com (Doug Henwood)
> Sender: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com (lbo-talk)
>

> I'm doing a three-hour special this Thursday for the WBAI fundraiser,
> focusing on the Bush admin's lust to remake the Middle East. I've
> lined up interviews, which I'll record early in the week, with Tariq
> Ali and Noam Chomsky, and I think I've got Cynthia Enloe signed up
> too.
>
> Two questions: 1) any suggestions on what I should ask them, and 2)
> any suggestions on another guest or two (another woman would be very
> nice).
>
> Doug

Who to invite:

If your goal is only another woman: Madeline Albright is on record saying that the Bush approach is nuts. Doubt she would want to be on WBAI let alone in the same room with Chomsky and Ali, but it could be fun to watch if she were. (Doubt she knows who Cynthia Enloe is..)

Mary Lord, who works for one of the big Quaker organizations, either AFSC or FCNL. She would be good about the tasks of an anti-war movement and maybe some about wider picture, how to really improve people's lives.

What to ask gets to be a separate message.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021011/6a133b18/attachment.htm>