Towards a More Sex-Positive -- And More Relevant -- Left

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 19:50:23 PDT 2002

--- Luke Weiger <lweiger at umich.edu> wrote:
> In my experience, anti-sex lefties are few and far
> between.

Luke, that is what most Lefties say...but the politics of fucking is a really complicated matter for a lot of heterosexual Leftists apparently. Maybe they are called Leftists because without their left hand, they would not be getting laid at all!

I should say, though, that this problem seems to be peculiar to America. I have not seen it manifest in Europe (I dont know about other parts of the world, though the Chinese communists have always adopted the reactionary confucian attitude towards sex)

Thomas

===== Unlike its unruly city counterpart, the suburban body has been wholly domesticated and one can say that the suburbs consitute a huge petting zoo, with the residents' bodies providing the stock of furry mammals. -JG Ballard "Project for a Glossary of the Twentieth Century"