Fwd: lbo-talk-digest V1 #6841

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Wed Oct 16 21:31:11 PDT 2002

This sounds like typical Micro$quish techno-babble; 'If only you LUSERS wouldn't use our brilliant software, things would work just FINE. Maybe if you send us a shit load of money we'll tell you how to fix things, until the next patch comes along and starts trashing your systems ability to work, BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". Unless you're a corporate client (and no corporation relies on Hotmail, outside of the porn business that is), they don't want to know you.

I know whereof I speak, I have a system that is stuck with the 'random crash-n-burn' virus, aka, Windows ME. And apparently I've used up my quota of two free support calls, not that they can tell me when I did, they just know I have, so from here on in, pay through the nose bubba!

Bastards.

NPC

>Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:41:00 -0400
>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>Subject: Hotmail
>
>Someone forwarded me offlist a response from a Microsoft techie
>explaining what's up with all the bounces. Basically, their servers
>are screwed up and won't be fixed for - get this - at least two
>weeks! This from a company with something like $43 billion in cash.
>
>Doug

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021016/1965d64e/attachment.htm>