Stopping the War, this week's assignment

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Oct 16 22:05:11 PDT 2002

It was pissing in a rain storm to call my congressperson Brad Sherman, that A-hole voted for Bush's resolution but I did it anyway. I'm sure open to any suggestions you think would be better. marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021016/b9d5e65e/attachment.htm>