RES: A new Korean War?

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Fri Oct 18 17:29:10 PDT 2002

True, there are very few "rogue states". But why Lula wants WMDs for Brazil? He expects to go to war with the US?

Ulhas

-He doesn´t. What he argued is that Non Proliferation Treaty is quite assymetrical. -However, I think many people in the left here favors that Brazil should develop -WMD. We don´t know what will happen with the US policy tomorrow, and those -wonderful weapons would manke the Evil Empire think twice before he tries a military -adventure. I personally agree with that, but I also think we have more important -priorities.

Alexandre Fenelon