Hitch on Hardball

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Oct 19 06:40:04 PDT 2002

> But then the bashing of human rights groups is all of a piece with WWP's
> slavish defense of its dicatorial pets like Milosevic and Hussein.
>
> -- Nathan Newman

But, Nathan, haven't you heard? We're supposed to overlook such deformities in order to forge a greater bulk of resistance to Bush. Indeed, I'm a bit surprised that no one here has said the same about the racist National Alliance, which has attached itself to part of the anti-globo movement. I mean, yeah, they hate mud people, Jews, fags, and assorted pieces of subhuman garbage, but they also hate the corporate rape of the planet, and shouldn't we overlook . . . .

I think you know the rest of the lyrics.

DP