Towards a More Sex-Positive...Left

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sat Oct 19 12:08:08 PDT 2002

Gordon:

Kelley:
> >> If I can't giggle at and during sex/uality, then I don't wanna be part of
> >> your revolution!

Gordon:
> >Aha! Now I understand --

Kelley:
> clearly, you do not.

Or, just as clearly, _you_ do not.

Gordon:
> > they were trying to do it and
> >write about it at the same time. That might lead to a good
> >bit of giggling, and a large number of typos, as well.

Kelley:
> for your next trick, perhaps you could intellectualize the act of farting.

One could probably say a lot of intellectually interesting things about farting, if one wanted to. Sex, however, has been implicated in a lot of politics, as farting has not (yet).

So, anyway, are you saying you object to thinking about sex, discussing it, using long words in reference to it, or what? Must one always giggle or laugh heartily, on every occasion? Let's have your rules!

-- Gordon