Towards a More Sex-Positive -- And More Relevant -- Left

Kelley jimmyjames at softhome.net
Sun Oct 20 21:21:06 PDT 2002

>Perhaps you didn't understand. I am not arguing that
>women are not under-represented on list-serves such as
>this, or in most institutions. Of course, you are
>right about that. I am talking about sexual dynamics,
>when I say that I find that many male US leftists are
>"scared shitless of women".

This is the kind of thing I read men on geek lists complain about all the time. Is that what you mean? Like this:

The power Mailer refers to is the power to excite lust, to provoke the fuck, especially the power to cause erection: the appropriate sphere of power for a cunt, whether in the air or on the ground. For the fuck to exist, the cunt must exist

Kelley

We've come a long way, baby. @@