Bashing Carrol

Dddddd0814 at aol.com Dddddd0814 at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 14:59:44 PDT 2002

">So, comrades, let's follow Carrol's lead and back as many tyrants and
>murderers as we can, so long as they're anti-US.
>
>Carrol's already done his part, lending his name to progressive mass murder
>in the Balkans. But what can you do to earn his respect? Print out the
>below. Carry it with you. Memorize it. Chant it at the next ANSWER rally."
[link removed]

Why is Dennis Perrin willfully circulating propaganda from the World Islamic Front? And why do people on ostensibly-leftist mailing lists only call each other "comrade" when they are making crude ad hominem attacks?

What does Dennis Perrin think about the Irgunists historically?

Best, David

p.s. It is up to Dennis to point out with specific examples where he thinks Caroll is "lending his name to progressive mass murder in the Balkans." I have not seen Carroll ever do anything remotely of the sort.