sex and the left

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 10:50:47 PDT 2002

--- Anthony Kennerson <maroondog244 at lycos.com> wrote:
> However....all this "show and blow" simply distracts
> from the point that I have been trying to make all
> along: that some leftists have appropriated in some
> part the dominant Puritan belief that sex should
> only be legitimized in the most narrow of
> circumstances; and that sexual desire should be
> subsumed to whatever political agenda is present at
> the moment.
>
> I think that the response to my views have proven my
> point quite well.

Anthony, you are absolutely right!!!! Puritanism just takes a much more convoluted style among CERTAIN leftists. You have stirred up a hornet's nest because they dont like to think that they are puritans, because they associate puritanism with Southern Baptists.

Good job!

-Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."