Tarkovsky was (no subject)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 18:45:06 PDT 2002

--- Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I can hardly wait for the Sonderberg adaptation,
> not.

Well, Sonderberg, is capable of being an OK director, but he is certainly no genius like Tarkovsky. Probably if I went to see the Sonderberg rendition with a blank slate, expecting only an entertaining sci-fi flick, he might be able to deliver.

However, after reading Lem's novel and seeing Tarkovsky's movie, I wont be able to do that...I shall be judging it according to those standards, and I will no doubt be disappointed. Nonetheless, I will go to see it, and may get thrown out for throwing my popcorn at the screen.

Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."

__________________________________________________ Yahoo! - We Remember 9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute