(no subject)

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Oct 23 20:17:33 PDT 2002

Hi,

See below...

There is one country currently capable of world imperialism, but there are several movements and regimes that are fascist or authoritarian oligarchies. We should be careful not to support fascism or oligarchy as a way to combat imperialism. That is suicidal.

See:

THE SHOCK OF RECOGNITION: Looking at Hamerquist's “Fascism & Anti-Fascism” by J. Sakai

http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/books/fascism/shock.html

-Chip Berlet