if only chomsky blubbered and pounded his chest like Hitch

Kelley jimmyjames at softhome.net
Wed Oct 23 22:16:59 PDT 2002

Steve could you set your mail client to send plain text and to use Internet quoting style? Pretty please. It is really hard to read what you've typed, let alone what the person you're responding to typed. Some of us are aged! Plain text would be way easier on everyone's eyes. In addition, sending stuff to the list in something other than plain text (in HTML or Rich Text, etc) just doubles the size of your post and costs Doug more money to run this thing. He's repeatedly ask that everyone learn how to post without the HTML tags.

If you need help, ask me offlist and I'll show you how to do it.

Thanks,

Kelley

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

- against HTML email X