Clarifications

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Oct 24 13:05:28 PDT 2002

> Super Marxist to the rescue. Next thing you know, he'll treat us to his film
> criticism.
>
> DP

My film criticisms are gratis. Unlike you, I never harbored illusions that I was the next Hunter Thompson.

amazon.com sales ranking of "Mr. Mike : The Life and Work of Michael O'Donoghue The Man Who Made Comedy Dangerous" by Dennis Perrin: 194,031.

amazon.com sales ranking of American Fan: Sports Mania and the Culture That Feeds It" by Dennis Perrin: 305,199

No wonder you've ended up cleaning toilets. I only pity the hapless worker who has to put up with your "I could have been a contender" bile.