lbo-talk-digest V1 #6875

Quenby Alclaire flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 17:32:41 PDT 2002

>> I liked "Rublev" as well. I found "Mirror"
difficult
>> to understand. I need
>> to view it again.
> Well, you are not alone. "Mirror" is the most
>difficult one for just about everybody.

i totally understood it...the scenes in color were memories....or dreams. in that film there isn't any difference between dreams and memories. it was that contrasted with experiences of the present . that was the main theme. at least that was how i interpreted it. the film was very open ended as far as meaning goes...and i think that was the point. i've only seen it twice though.

~M.E.

===== Quenby Ellis

"No"- pulic domain