Query re: Poverty & Inequality in Latin America

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 25 09:52:25 PDT 2002

My friend Keith Kilty is an editor of _Journal of Poverty_ <http://www.journalofpoverty.org/index.htm>. He's now working on putting together a list of contributors for a special JoP issue on poverty and inequality in Latin America. If you know excellent scholars on the subject, let me know, and I'll pass the names to Keith. (I've already recommended James Petras, Abril Trigo, Dan La Botz, and Michael Hoover.) -- Yoshie