enemies

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 10:25:00 PDT 2002

> the rest of us already know that you find them
> 'fascinating and sickening at the same time'. please
> get help and stop clogging our mailboxes. i don't own
> a computer, so i can only check e-mail at a library or
> an internet cafe or a friend's. i didn't sub to
> lbo-talk for a daily display of unsublimated
> agression; i subscribed for discussion of lefty
> politics and culture. dd, jks, and others (including
> the list owner dh before his vacation) have tried to
> say the same nicely. please get a clue. i thank you
> for your consideration in advance.

Aggression is part of "lefty culture" -- or haven't you been paying attention? I'm more than happy to discuss a variety of issues. And have. But I know that if I take a certain position, especially a minority one on this list, I'm probably going to get slammed. And have. Part of the deal.

The difference between you and me (and a few others) is that I don't cry about it, tattle to Doug privately (which has been done), or tell people what they can or cannot say or post. I don't know how my posts keep you from doing what you want. See that Delete button? Use it when you see my name. Poof! Gone. And then you may dance with those you wish.

But please don't tell me what I should post. The only one who has the authority to do that is Doug. And when he does, it's between me and him.

DP