enemies

a rebours a_rebours2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 13:41:29 PDT 2002

--- Kelley <jimmyjames at softhome.net> wrote:

> At 11:10 AM 10/25/02 -0700, a rebours may have
> tentacled:
>

> <rolls eyes> for someone who joined the list AFTER
> Justin did as "andie", you certainly are a plucky
one.

you don't remember me, but i was subbed to this list in spring this year and even posted a couple of times (was following some conversations here via the list archive before subbing, too). back then my addy was a_rebours68 at yahoo.com. didn't check my e-mail often enough, though, and the list owner unsubbed me for bouncing posts, and yahoo discontinued my old account, or was it the other way around. i got a new one a_rebours2002 at yahoo.com, as someone else had claimed my old one.

> So, try using your Ohio State account access instead
of Yahoo.

i have friends who are osu students and let me use their computers, but i don't go to or work for osu.