: Up to 30 Armed Men Seize Moscow Theater

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 16:07:47 PDT 2002

>Hi Chris
>
>Are you in Moscow right now? If so, what have you
>observed? If you are or are not in Moscow right now, what
>is the general mood on the street?
>---

As I said earlier, I'm not in Moscow right now, but these are the brief reactions of two friends of mine there (that rare breed of Russians that speak English).

Situation is horrible. None of my friends there but I feel sorry for the people. Terrorists deserve to be wiped out mercielessly!

--

No, thanks God, my friends didn't go there. It's terrible. I watch TV in the mornings to get the latest news. I am shocked. I hope that they will be released this week. You know people here in Moscow are talking about curfew. That would be a great piece of shit!

_________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963