sniper

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sat Oct 26 00:13:52 PDT 2002

> I kept thinking throughout this episode that it's hard to
> understand why this kind of thing doesn't happen much more
> often in the U.S., given that the country is positively
> awash in guns and there are obviously thousands of
> seriously psychopathic people running around.

I guess if your theory doesn't produce your expected outcome, it's time to think about whether your theory is worth a hoot?

> I get the impression that, given the technological marvels
> modern guns have become, lots of ordinary people who never
> had any military training could acquire one and with a few
> weeks' practice do just as well.

Remarkable, isn't it, just how close we are to sociopathic behavior. It's just sitting right there waiting for us to explode, and all that's required is to endure a 10 day waiting period.

Don't give up your day job, okay?

/jordan