: Up to 30 Armed Men Seize Moscow Theater

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:18:47 PDT 2002

>>Hi Chris
>>
>>Are you in Moscow right now? If so, what have you
>>observed? If you are or are not in Moscow right now, what
>>is the general mood on the street?

This is a friend of mine in Moscow giving his quarter-cents' worth now that it's over. This seems pretty much general opinion. Spetsnaz is Russian special services, BTW (also the name of a popular TV crime drama). --

Yes, they have made the grade. I was certain that with Putin it would be different than it had been with Yeltsin. We've dealt a heavy blow to international terrorism!

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: Date: 26 ÏËÔÑÂÒÑ 2002 Ç. 13:01

_________________________________________________________________ Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp