Antiwar Protest Largest Since '60s

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 27 16:04:51 PST 2002

doug writes: I'm no fan of ANSWER, but I'll bet a lot of the people there had no idea who Sam Marcy was, and the major point is that >100,000 were there. (I would have been, but I was in Rome.) The best way to reduce WWP's influence is to get 200,000 to your demo.

---hey! keep your focus!! Carrol signed a petition that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is evil and wicked *and* Chomsky is a supporter of Al Qaeda....until those important issues are addressed by the left in the US....NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)
Steve -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021027/2e5068f1/attachment.htm>