American Prospect "crackup" according to Kaus

Bradford DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Oct 28 17:26:38 PST 2002

>Bradford DeLong wrote:

>>>Just catching up...
>>>
>>>Is TAP still alive? And have you analyzed those reasons yet?
>>>
>>>Doug
>>

>>No! I don't dare! The minute I point out Kaus's long history of
>>making false predictions of the demise of TAP, it will vanish! I
>>need *real* inside information before I'll put my head on *that*
>>chopping block.
>
>No, it was why Kuttner rubs you the wrong way that I was wondering about.
>
>Doug

It was one of those op-eds about how it was unfair that people staying over Saturday nights got lower air fares than he did that got to me...

I agree that price discrimination is a very sticky and complicated issue, but I kind of like grandmothers being able to fly cheaply while business travelers pay the freight...

Brad DeLong