Anderson abridged (was Re: Anderson weighs in)

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Mon Oct 28 22:10:40 PST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Well put. I didn't see -- didn't have the patience, stomach -- but did any
> of the non-ANSWER/IAC crowd condemn al-Qaeda at any of the rallies? Or for
> that matter Saddam?

Overflowing with charm today, I see.

The entire planet is hunting al-Q and the UN would act in a second if Saddam did something truly dire. But right now we're trying to stop a bunch of unelected oil US maniacs from starting WW III in the Middle East. If you have any constructive suggestions as to how to do this, as opposed to bashing protesters for being insufficiently cop-like, let's hear 'em.

-- Dennis