18 ways to hate your neighbor

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Oct 29 13:33:34 PST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 at 1:13pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>
> >Incredibly bloody is a history of humankind - so why Europe or any other
> >natios should be thought to be different?
>
> When it's Europeans, it's just humankind. When it's
> black Americans, it's a culture of violence promoted by
> Hollywood. That's kind of creepy, Wojtek.

no creepier than the 'testosterone poisoning' theory of violence to justify vengeance by capital punishment.

the more i read wojtek's denunciations of rednecks and people too benighted to live in the splendoras that are our east coast cities, the more i am reminded of the rednecks he complains about. same sort of shit i hear come out of my a.m. radio in texas, comes out of wojtek's keyboard at jhu.edu.

-- no Onan