Antiwar Protest Largest Since '60s

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 13:41:32 PST 2002

> Dennis, I've gotten several complaints about your recent posts -
> they're too nasty and repetitive. The complainers are right. We all
> know how you feel about Stalinoids and Yoshie, and now you're going
> after Gordon and anarchism too. You can be sharp and funny, but you
> haven't been lately. Please.
>
> Doug

You think my to and fro with Gordon was nasty? Really? I did it very tongue-in-cheek, given that Gordon was openly baiting me. I didn't go for the throat at all. I mean, is "daddy-o" now a term of abuse?

I think since you-know-who crashed the party I've been relatively restrained and on point -- especially in the posts about the "anti-war" rallies. And why are people going to you instead of me? I've never complained to you about anyone on this list, no matter how nasty they've been. I figure if I'm dishing, I should take as well. Must be a minority view.

Just finished my next-to-final revisions on the new proj. I'm a little ragged. Will try to find the old form soon.

Kisses to all!

Denny