the anti sex left

Christian Gregory christian11 at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 30 05:52:38 PST 2002

> Dont blame Anthony for thinks I said. I am the
one that said the body should be a site for pleasure not regimentation...and I was the one that was accused of building a political ontology out of that...not Anthony.

> -Thomas

Apologies to you and Anthony. His claim, as he puts it, was that the left needs more openmindedness about sex, is pretty undefined. (Does that mean I'm supposed to want NAMBLA to show up at gay pride events? That I shouldn't support most of the misinformation that goes by the name of public "safe sex" discourse?) I'd be curious to know why you think the body as a site of pleasure excludes the possibility of regimentation and what good politics comes of that.

Opening this can of worms . . .

Christian