the anti sex left

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Wed Oct 30 09:22:06 PST 2002

jimmyjames at softhome.net:
> Well, yeah, since the theoretical underpinnings of most of this is a
> rejection of essentialism, then you're waaaaaaaay outta touch.

What 'this'? It doesn't seem to me that anything I wrote was deep enough to touch on questions of essence or essentialism one way or the other. But maybe you're referring to the surrounding discussion?

> We girls should straighten up and fly right b/c, after all, it's sooooo
> important to us whether or not men on this list would want to fuck us.

And may we know to what this relates, if it's not some kind of koan?

-- Gordon