Are Marches Pep-Rallies? (was Antiwar Protest Largest Since '60s)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 11:50:33 PST 2002

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> Isn't it amazing that the so-called ANSWER
> "coalition" always has the same
> spokespeople in the form of the WWP duo, Brian and
> Richard Becker?

I think this is a stalinist fashion statement these days: In North Korea you have the (dead)father/son duo, "Two Kimmies", and the WWP has the Becker Bros (I guess they are brothers, arent they). Down with Capitalism, Up with the law of primogenitor!!!

-Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."