Modems and Arousel

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Wed Oct 30 21:38:48 PST 2002

I like this list...It lets me post weird research I find about regarding sex and other things....And this is a howler....apparently the slower your modem, the more aroused you get when you look at porn...

"...the researchers measured the impact of download speed by monitoring skin conductance levels (SCLs) of participants exposed to slow- or fast-loading versions of the same Web site. In the first study, results showed an erotic image that downloaded slowly heightened the arousal level of audience members more than the same image when downloaded at a faster speed."

http://www.psu.edu/ur/2002/downloadspeeds.html

And now back to your regularly scheduled politics.... --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]