sex and the left

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Thu Oct 31 04:40:19 PST 2002

Kelley:
> Once he was up against the wall, I leaned in and up on my tippy toes and
> whispered in his ear:
>
> "Clean my house."

And???

Housecleaning is a subspecies of "feminization", a regular, conventionalized S&M practice for which well-off men pay hundreds of dollars per session. It's usually accompanied by cross-dressing (another subspecies in itself) and often by bondage and physical and verbal "discipline" (i.e. punishment play).

You've left off the story just as it was getting exciting! Still, it was pretty snappy as far as it went.

(NOTE: best not try this at home; my dominatrix friends tell me that the housecleaning done is very bad, because, of course, the clients want to be punished. Also, being better-off men, they generally have never learned any of the needed skills.)

Well, we've gone from vanilla to rocky road, anyway.

-- Gordon