sorry

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Mon Sep 2 13:49:32 PDT 2002

Was thinking of race horses, work horses, etc. who had to earn their keep. A horse's broken leg can be set like a humans. There are pain killers to help. So it really wasn't rational for horse/pets to be killed either. We don't kill our cats or dogs when they start to limp do we? At least I don't know of anyone who does. Dead horses do translate into horse meat for food -- ie, a commodity. Marta