Hitchens on deranged anti-semite

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 2 14:44:03 PDT 2002

This Hoffmasn fellow, btw, has his webpgs. linked on this radleft website, "American State Terrorism," http://www.freespeech.org/fsitv/html/error404.shtml http://csf.colorado.edu/cgi-bin/mfs/32/network/web/soc/psn/2002/msg01323.html

http://www.hoffman-info.com/hitchens.html via http://www.enteract.com/~peterk/ Michael Pugliese

Christopher Hitchens' Rejoinder to Hoffman's "Punks of ZOG 2002" Editor's note: Michael A. Hoffman II was targeted in the September, 2002 issue of Vanity Fair magazine, in an article by Christopher Hitchens, "Jewish Power, Jewish Peril." Hoffman answered Hitchens' charges online in Punks of ZOG: 2002

The following rejoinder emanates from Hitchens. We did not receive it from Hitchens directly (aristocrats don't deign to post missives to churls), but second- hand from one of his self-described "fans," identified only as "Peter K." The writing which "Peter" conveyed bears tell-tale marks of the deceit, distortion and libel published by Vanity Fair, so it is safe to conclude that it is from the pen of Sir Christopher. Hoffman's reply follows it.

>From Hitchens' factotum, Peter K: August 29, 2002. Dear Mr. Hoffman, Hitchens has responded to your
response to his Vanity Fair article and would like it placed somewhere where your readers could view it. If you put it up on your site, I'll put up the link to your response on the fansite I run so that Hitchens fans can see what you have written in response to his VF piece. It only seems fair. Regards, Peter

Hoffman is a "Deranged Bigot and a Nazi Sympathiser"

by Christopher Hitchens

Dear Peter,

If you can gazette the following in such a way that Hoffman and his people have to see it and perhaps reprint it: I'll probably regret doing this, but I want Mr Hoffman to know that I did eventually see his diatribe. I also would like him to know that I was pleased to see I had drawn blood.

He may want to reject the idea that he is a deranged bigot and a Nazi sympathiser, but to announce that the United States is run by "Zog", a secret Jewish cabal, is to employ the language of the Aryan Nations. To assert that Timothy McVeigh was a tool of those seeking to build a "Soviet America" is admittedly more like paranoia, because the ruling-class project of replacing a Zionist America with a Communist one (and all in secret) just seems too strenuous for the normal mind. However, if such hypotheses are allowed, may not Mr Hoffman be all unwittingly an agent of America's brownshirts?

There are of course bound to be contradictions in this hideous design. Not many native Nazis are so keen on the Ayatollah; keen enough in fact to call him "an honest man who makes no secret of his hatreds and fears and does not scruple to project an image at variance with his convictions." As long as Hoffman can keep writing like that, he will be confused enough to forget that his own pamphlet did indeed mention Henry Kissinger.

I scorn to say it as if I owe Hoffman an explanation, but he must sometimes wonder what sinister plot lies behind my articles in defense of David Irving's right to publish, let alone my many columns and speeches in support of the Palestinians.

And no wonder he twitches and foams a bit when I cite the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. He has perhaps also forgotten that his original pamphlet contained the following offering to readers: "RARE JUDAICA: The Hole In The Sheet. By Evelyn Kaye. Out of print. Heavily suppressed. Greatest in- house indictment since the Protocols."

A challenge to a no-holds-barred debate, anywhere, anytime? Gosh. I can't refuse that. If his group can meet my usual fee, I'm ready.

Cheap Shot Fascist-Baiting Advances Ignorance, not Understanding by Michael A. Hoffman II <snip>