When US turned a blind eye to poison gas by Dilip Hiro

kjkhoo at softhome.net kjkhoo at softhome.net
Mon Sep 2 23:23:04 PDT 2002

Once again, we have the demonstrated power/hegemony of Washington.

Could we say, "Any country willing to napalm the inhabitants of another is a threat to the world?"

Anyway, has anyone come up with a definitive answer to Gulf War syndrome? Was it the DU? If so, can we then say that "any country willing to expose its own soldiers to poison is a threat to the world?"

None of which is, of course, to be construed as a defence, oblique or not, of Baghdad's use of gas in the Iran-Iraq war. But that it should even be necessary to add such a disclaimer is yet another proof of the ideological power and hegemony of the US/Washington.

kj