capitalism/neo-liberal capitalism

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 3 13:13:16 PDT 2002

I didn't get anger from it -- I thought it was a view of the end of the world. Soon, the schoolyard will be completely full and the offices completely empty. And then.... -- Gordon

---------

Gordon, the anger is mine. I grumble a lot about the state of the world.

Thank you again Joanna and Marta without reservations.

What I meant was that if you paint a landscape, the landscape should get some of the credit, shouldn't it? I didn't mean to imply you might ignore the reality.

Chuck Grimes