the smartest fascist?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Sep 4 16:43:43 PDT 2002

>Joe R. Golowka wrote:
>
>>If America were Fascist every American on this listerv would be
>>dead or in a concentration camp.
>
>No kidding. Thank you for making this point.
>
>Doug

Here in LA a group is collecting money for placing a no war ad in the LA Times. I admit I got a bit chilled thinking about having my name in print but I went ahead and sent in my donation anyway with permission to use my name. Now it may be that there will be no consequence and it may be that I will be challenged on on Medicare, or SSDI or in some other aspect of my life rather than hauled off to jail or shot in the streets. We shall see.

Marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org